Compatible With all Windows Version, 32-bit & 64-bit
Text to Voice
Text speaker application is used to read your text documents loudly, or you can convert them into WAV files for listening, anytime and anywhere just open a text document and click speak button to hear it. Listen to web text news, articles or any type of text content, instead of straining your eyes. Now you can hear documents spoken in your native language since text reader application has word processing features, you can make generate, produce and edit text files without the need for any other program.
Key Features of Text to Voice
- Convert text content into audio sound file.
- Reads any text content you see on your screen via Text to Voice.
- Add your own words, pronunciations and paragraphs in between any text content.
- Software support adjustable pause between paragraphs reading.
- Application offers full support for all Microsoft voices, reads text via Windows clipboard from any program, Adjustable voice speed (rate) and many more.
- Import any text file to read and save in wav file format.
- Capability to read any text file such as email, eBook, WebPages, news, articles, stories, PDF documents, Word, Excel, plain text, html, eBooks, RTF, RSS feeds etc.
- Word to speech software turns words into audio sound file with natural speaking voices.
- Program makes your PC able to talk with you to converting any text document into audio sound file.
- Successfully runs on different Windows operating system such as Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, Win Vista, Win Vista x64 and Win XP.