Compatible With all Windows Version, 32-bit & 64-bit
JPEG to PDF Converter
JPG to PDF Converter is a standalone Windows application to switch plain and complex picture files to PDF documents with simple, easy and user friendly GUI. JPEG to PDF Convertor is an application which can directly convert specific image formats such as JPG, JPEG, JPE and JFIF into single or multipage PDF files without specific technical efficiency. Software is compatible with all Windows version such as 98, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7 Ultimate.
Key Features of JPEG to PDF Converter
- Expert in multiple JPG images to isolated or common PDF files.
- Supports multiple JPG files for converting into PDF at once.
- Option to set page margins.
- Features for changing or editing image size or page size.
- Easily transform numerous JPEG files into PDF documents.
- Allow to store or save converted JPG files in separate or individual PDF files.
- Does not alter or modifies the original image files in conversion process without any change, modification or destruction during conversion into PDF document.
- Expert in conversion of multiple JPG images to isolated or common PDF files.
- Successfully runs on different Windows operating system such as Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, Win Vista, Win Vista x64 and Win XP.